Since its founding by a team of experts sourced from international investment banks, BEC has lent its services to a wide range of clients, both to industrial and service companies as well as individuals and institutions.
BEC has a team of professionals with extensive experience in investment banking, who have been worked in various corporate transactions (acquisition, sale and company mergers) for societies belonging to all sectors of the economy.
BEC collaborates in reporting about banks, investment funds, public entities and companies, offering independent financial advice.
Our Economic Studies analyze the different markets, the lawsuit of products and services in the same ones and the companies that can supply them. This market research, with the aim of can get an idea of the commercial viability of an economic activity, analyzes both their business environment as well as their consumers, and the offers of the competitors.
Consulting on mergers and acquisitions
BEC offers a personalized service advisory that covers the whole process of selling a company.
- Analysis of company's situation and the different alternatives (total or partial sale, take minority or majority share, etc.) in order to properly plan the entire process.
- Company valuation, dependant on different projections of future growth outlooks.
- Preparing Company 'Sales Dossier'.
- Preparing of proposals, documents, presentations and other necessary information to be distributed to potential buyers of the company.
- Searching, identify and contact potential buyers and investors.
- Defending the Sales Dossier and the valuation results before potential buyers.
- Advising the client during negotiations.
- Managing, assist and coordinate the closing of the business deal.